Elevate Your Licensing Strategy with Expert Support
Where Expertise Meets Excellence
With patents and other IP assets becoming a thriving income source for large corporates as well as SMEs, it's time to shift your revenue model to include the aspect of licensing.
We have a diverse range of patent licensing/monetization services.
Why Choose Us for Licensing Support
- Comprehensive Licensing Insights
- Negotiation Expertise
- Due Diligence and Risk Assessment
- Global Reach
- Legal Proficiency
- Tailored Solutions
Experience the difference that our expertise, global reach, and dedication can make in your licensing endeavors.
Patent Portfolio Analysis
- In addition to the generic portfolio analysis, we also tend to provide litigation assistance data or score to our clients. If a highly relevant patent in his portfolio seems similar to a recently litigated patent – then such patent holds a high litigation score and hence, good scope of licensing.
Patent Portfolio Optimization
- Beside the generic process for portfolio assessment, for patent pruning – we also consider invalidity risk of patent. If a patent has high chances of getting invalidated (having broader claim construction), then it should be pruned either to save the maintenance cost of portfolio.
- For the unused patents of a portfolio, we tend to propose our clients a set of potential licensees who may be seeking license for such patents.
- Beside the basic product search, we tend to deep-dive and perform reverse engineering, source-code analysis etc. and locate hidden product features to confirm infringement.
Evidence of Use Claim Charts
- In addition to logical product feature mapping over the infringed claim elements, we tend to also use reverse engineering methods, source-code analysis etc. to showcase the most credible EoU charting.
Patent infringement Monitoring
- We keep a regular check of opposition/ litigation activities for a specific technology which helps us to identify all the infringers over litigated technologies. Thereafter, we check the similarity between the litigated patent and a high ranked patent belonging to our client. If good level of similarity is found, then we suggest our client to explore the licensing aspect with such infringers.
Patent due Diligence
- Beside performing due diligence in case of merge and acquisition (M&A) or litigation scenario, we also advise our clients to carry out a due diligence study on their own portfolio to assert later against their competitors that might sue them in the future. This involves developing a set of ‘On the Shelf’ patents that could be effective countered against the competitors.
- Before preparing the EoU for the high ranked patents, we first confirm it with our clients. If they agree, then only we proceed with EoU.
- Also, after sharing the best possible EoU and getting client’s acceptance on the acquisition output – we tend to pitch Validity Check option to the client – so that an actual strength of such patents could be estimated in view of existing prior art.
The industries we've supported thus far
Electronics & Telecommunication
Infringement Studies Conducted
EoU Claim Chart
From the Desk
Related reads experienced, earned and written by the people at work.
The future of telecom is here – 6G
In the world of telecommunications, it is all about 5G right now but just around the corner is the revolutionizing 6G standard which is currently being developed.
Don't ignore old documents in a prior-art search
Our team at ExpertLancing was assigned to work on an invalidation case related to the field of pulp and paper technology...
How analysis of a provisional application led us to a killer prior art for a 5G technology patent?
As we undertake challenging projects related to 5G and telecom SEPs, we often come across certain scenarios that leave an indelible impression.
Chess’s Knight forces a Checkmate and Leads to a Strong Prior-Art
As prior-art searchers, we perform complex prior-art searches everyday. But at times we stumble upon some cases that result in truly amazing experiences and takeaways.
Searching the complex world of standards – Finding a needle in a haystack
When we talk about standard searching, the first question that comes to our mind is...
Let our Experts take care
Get in touch with one of our Experts to gain the most of our solutions